AOL mail is still a means of communication for many professional and academic individuals all around the world. Unfortunately, like any other online mailing platform, it is possible for you to run into some common problems when using AOL mail. Sometimes, you find yourself wondering: is AOL mail not working? Whether you are having issues with signing in to your AOL mail account or with sending emails to your friends, family, and colleagues, here is a little guide that can help you fix these issues quickly and get on with your busy work without any significant delays or waiting time.
Troubleshooting Is AOL Mail Not Working error
AOL MAIL SIGN IN PROBLEM
There is a multitude of reasons why you may be facing issues signing into your AOL account:
- Forgetting the username or password to your AOL account:
- Go to the Sign In Helper of AOL.
- Enter your Recovery mobile number or alternate email address.
- Enter the verification code you receive.
- Reset your credentials so that you remember them the next time.
- An invalid password error:
- Make sure Caps lock and Num lock are turned off when not required.
- Try your luck with another web browser.
- Try changing your password.
- A looping Sign In screen:
- This is when the screen starts to reload every time you hit Sign In.
- Enter your username in the given field.
- Click on the Not You? Option.
- Enter your username and password in the new spaces.
- Click on Sign In.
- If that does not work, you can try to clear the browser’s cache and cookies.
- Try restarting your computer or use a different browser.
UNABLE TO SEND EMAIL FROM AOL MAIL ACCOUNT
Here are a few of the most common problems that may be preventing you from smoothly using your AOL account and maybe the reason you are facing trouble sending or receiving emails on your AOL account:
- If you cannot send mail using your AOL account, try to restart your computer and relaunch your AOL account in the browser.
- You can also try to use a different browser that is more up to date.
- Make sure that your display name does not contain ‘AOL’ in it as it can prevent you from sending emails.
- Clear out your browser’s cache and cookies to refresh it.
- Disable the pop-up blockers on your computer system to allow AOL to show you your departing mail.
See Related Blog – Aol Mail Not Working on iphone