How to Recover Hacked Google/Gmail Account?
Intruders seem to be lurking in every corner of the online world these days and you will be surprised at just how many people end up searching how to recover a hacked Google account on a regular basis. Read ahead if you are looking for the Google account recovery method:
WHAT IS THE REASON BEHIND HACKING OF GOOGLE ACCOUNT
There are many reasons why your Google account, in particular, may have been especially vulnerable and susceptible to getting hacked as compared to some of the other accounts, and that pertains to the degree of protection you have employed to safeguard the entry into your online sphere. It is extremely important that you take all the necessary and recommended steps needed to secure optimum safety for your account if you do not want to go through the tedious process of Google account recovery. For example, you may have been hacked because you were using a relatively weak and straightforward password that a hacker could have guessed or gotten through with using brute force. You are also susceptible if you are not using the two-factor authentication feature or setting up security questions.
HOW TO RECOVER GOOGLE ACCOUNT THAT HAS BEEN HACKED-
Sometimes, regardless of how hard you try to protect your Google account, things simply do not go your away and you end up searching for how to recover a hacked Google account. So how can you recover a Google account that has been hacked? Following are some tips and steps for Google account recovery that will help you get your hacked Google account back.
- Go to the Google accounts recovery page.
- Here, enter your email address.
- Now, you will receive multiple options and you can choose among them based on what you remember the best to recover your Google account that has been hacked.
- You can choose to enter the password you last remember using with the account to complete Google account recovery.
- You can also choose to answer your security questions.
- Another option is to receive a verification code on your alternate email address or phone number.
- You can also use your date of birth and the month and year that your account was created to do Google account recovery for a hacked Google account.
The process of Google account recovery is, thus, pretty straightforward and the multiple modes of entry ensure that you will get the reins back in your hands in no time even if the hacker has changed your Google account password.