PayPal is quickly becoming the mode of choice when it comes to currency exchange over small and large distances alike. This kind of online transaction ensures the safety of the funds, your private information, and does all the work in a matter of a few clicks and a few seconds. As such, it is understandable that your PayPal account contains a lot of private and sensitive information that you would want to protect from third parties who may have intentions of causing your harm.
Whether you are doing a PayPal password reset to solidify the safety of your account or if you have forgotten the last password you were using, it is a good idea to have a clear to know How to Change Phone number on Paypal in the case that you are a PayPal user.
With passing time, PayPal is quickly becoming one of the most preferred and widely used means of receiving and sending payments across small and large distances for a variety of professional purposes all across the world. It is the utter feasibility associated with using an online payment system that makes the process so simple, convenient, and overall great. All you have to do to avail this service is sign up for an account with PayPal and supplement it with your contact and billing information to start using it as a channel for money transfer, whether it is incoming or outgoing.
HOW TO CHANGE PHONE NUMBER ON PAYPAL
Whether you have lost your phone, have bought a new one, or have started using a new number, there may be an instance in time when you may need to change the phone number on your PayPal account. How can you do that? Here are some simple and easy to follow steps on Paypal Change Phone Number:
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Go to Settings.
- Find the option for Phone Number and click on it.
- Click on Update.
- Here, you will be able to either add, edit, or remove any phone numbers.
- Add your new phone number and remove the previous one or simply edit it.
- Click on Update Number to save the changes.
You can also perform this process through the PayPal app which can be used through a smartphone or a tablet:
- Launch your PayPal application.
- Tap the Settings icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose Personal Info and then Phone Numbers.
- Tap the plus + sign at the top right part if you wish to add a new number.
- If you want to edit the number and change it, simply tap on the current number and enter the one you want to use from now on.
- Tap on Update at the bottom of the page to save the changes.
HOW TO CHANGE PHONE NUMBER ON PAYPAL WITHOUT LOGGING IN
- Use the above-mentioned steps to change your PayPal phone number.
- Then, go to the PayPal website using a browser and log into your account.
- Go to the Profile and click on Settings.
- Go under the Mobile Devices and Push Notifications section.
- Here, select Update Chcie.
- Click on the cookie that says Takeaway Device.
- Tap OK.
- Now go to your profile and click on My Personal Information.
- Click on Mobile Payments.
- Choose Unlink to unlink your phone number from your PayPal account.
- Once the phone number is unlinked, you can now change your password without having your phone number.
HOW TO RESET PAYPAL PASSWORD
The process of how to reset the PayPal password is extremely simple and straightforward. To begin with, you do not need a lot of items or information in order to reset your PayPal password, making the process incredibly easy if you have your email handy.
- Go to the PayPal login page.
- Enter your email address in the given field.
- Click on Forgot Password.
- You will be given the option to either receive a verification code through text, phone call, or an email.
- Select your preferred mode of code revival.
- Enter the 6 digit code in the given field.
- You will be able to reset your PayPal password at this point.
When doing a PayPal password reset, make sure that your new password is strong and unique, so that you can rest assured that your private information and account is always protected.