AOL mail is a primary thoroughfare and medium of communication for many people all around the globe and it is important for them that their communication platforms are always up and running in optimum shape. Unfortunately, there may come an occasion when you hit a speedbump and your AOL mail application for account stops working on your iPhone. What can you do in such a scenario when AOL Mail Not Working on iPhone.
AOL MAIL NOT WORKING ON IPHONE
To help you avoid any major damage in your professional, academic, or personal life due to AOL mail not working on iPhone, here is a guide that will explain in steps what you can do in the case that such an event happens to you. Using these steps, you can ensure that you always have a solution to your problems which you can implement yourself when your AOL mail is not working.
- To begin with, if you find that AOL mail is not working on your iPhone, check if your iPhone software, which is the iOS is updated to the latest version. Older versions of the iOS can be buggy and cause interference when you try to log into your AOL mail account and use it.
- Another thing you can try is to Force Stop the application once and then restart it for a fresh beginning.
- You can do so by double-pressing the Home button.
- Swipe up when you see a window showing the AOL mail application.
- Press the Home button again to return to your normal iPhone screen.
- Tap the icon of the app again to relaunch it and see if the issue persists or resolves.
- Another resort would be to delete the application and then reinstall it. This would be in the case that you have tried the previous two suggested techniques and AOL mail is still not working on iPhone.
- Long press the AOL mail application until all the app icons on the screen start to shake.
- Locate the little cross on the top left corner of the AOL mail app icon and tap on it.
- Confirm your intention by tapping on Delete in the subsequently appearing window.
- Press the Home button to return to the normal state of your iPhone.
- Go to the App Store and search for the AOL app.
- Download it once again and check if the issue persists or resolves.
Get Complete Help related Aol Mail Not Working error.