Google Chrome Keeps Crashing
PC users who regularly knowledge chrome keeps crashing issues should initially uninstall the Google Chrome browser from their operating system and then reinstall it again. If this solution is unable to resolve, then below are a few simple tips that would fix the frequent Google keeps crashing windows 10 issue. If you’re experiencing Google chrome keeps crashing Mac then follow given guidelines.
1. Create a new user profile:-
At times, While facing Google chrome keeps crashing issues that occurred due to a corrupted profile. So, create a new user profile to resolve these issues with the help of the browser’s Settings option.
- First of all, open your Google Chrome browser on your system.
- Tap on the menu icon (three-dot)and select the Settings
- Now, select the Users option and tap on the Add new user
- When you set up the new user profile, restart your system.
- Now, open again Google chrome and check if these issue has been resolved successfully.
2. Scan for Malware on your system:-
It is required to note that malware can also interfere with the Chrome browser on your pc and keeps Google Chrome crashed. So, if you want to fix this issue you should run antivirus software on your system that can scan the malware and virus. If you find another problem, then remove it fix this Google Chrome keeps crashing issue.
- Solve Flash crashes:-
Many system specialists and browser support service providers identify that Flash plugin in Chrome may be the cause behind this crashing glitches. So, you have to disable the internal Flash plugin in the Google Chrome browser and then stick with the Standard Flash plugin.
4. Disable all the conflict modules in Google Chrome:-
Let’s discuss the module which is a key component of any applications. Modules stores a string of programming ways that is essential for the run-time of the program. In case, these modules cause any error then you can get the Google Chrome keeps crashing windows 10 issue.
- To identify this problem, type chrome://conflictsin the address bar
- And the web browser will load all the modules and identify the defected one and allow you to disable them.
- It also mentions the problematic app or extension along with the modules.
- So, the best option is to uninstall or remove such conflicts from your windows 10 or pc.
- To remove it, navigate to Control Panel and select Add or Remove program
- You can also uninstall this conflicting extension from Google Chrome.
- Once you disable all the conflict modules then restart your system.
- Again, Open your Google Chrome and see if Google Chrome keeps crashing windows 10 issue has been resolved successfully.
- Remove cookies, history and other browsing data:-
It is one of the common solutions if Google chrome keeps crashing to fix this issue is to clean history, cookies and other browsing data which is stored in Google Chrome.
- First of all, open the Google Chrome web browser on your system.
- And then open Google Chrome menu bar by tapping on the “three-dot icon” which is at the top-right corner.
- After that, select the Settings
- A new window will be open, then select Show Advanced Settings
- Now, navigate to the Privacy section and tap on the Content Settings
- After that, go to the Cookies tab and select keep local data only until you quit your browser and tap on the OK
- These steps allow Google Chrome to clear the cookies automatically.
- Alternatively, tap on the Clear Browsing Data which is beside the Content Settings
- Now, select all options except the password.
- It will allow you to remain signed in on your social media accounts or websites.
- Again, open Google Chrome and check Google Chrome keeps crashing has been resolved successfully.
Google Chrome keeps crashing Windows 10
Solution 1: Disable Sandbox
Solution 2: Close tabs and disable extensions
Solution 3: Run a virus scan
Solution 4: Remove incompatible programs
Solution 5: Update Google Chrome
Solution 6: Fixing hardware acceleration issues
See related Tag –
Google Chrome crashing windows 7
Chrome keeps crashing my computer
Chrome tabs keep crashing
Chrome is crashing windows